Friday, August 31, 2007

Thanks for Godly friends...

I was just sitting here reading through everyone's blogs and realizing what Godly people I know. Its great to see how everyone is able to praise Him not only in His blessings but even among their trials and struggles. It's an inspiration to know that I have the privelage of surrounding myself with people who love the Lord no matter what. Who know and trust Him in all things.

In our transitions to parents, a new church, and the inability to fully serve (which we miss) it's been hard to see the Lord sometimes. I guess I feel a bit lost, out of place. To go from serving almost full bore to basically nothing is a hard place to be. I long for the days where we were serving, but know that my children are my first ministry. I keep telling myself once Katie is fully weened, I will be more free to do something, anything. Maybe not like before, but I know I am still able to do something. I love the church we're at now - planning to become members - and know it takes time to get plugged in, but I still long for that joy in serving my Heavenly Father and His bride.

But thanks to each of you for being such Godly men and women. For loving the Lord and sharing that love and insight with me and each other. I will continue to pray that His blessings will fill your hearts and souls and that you will continue to share it in your messages.

No comments: