Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Working for a living

Thought I'd share a few photos here. I think its so cute how they love to help out. But I know when they get older (as we all did) they will resist against doing their share. But for now...

Emily LOVED helping Kevin wash the car. She had the best time. Only she kept washing the same spots and Kevin had to keep rinsing off the same spots. But I think he's got a anxious volunteer for the next bath!
Here they are just helping me vacuum their crumbs up. It was fun for a VERY short time, but they wanted to give it a try. Emily cleaned up behind the couch and Katie did under the kitchen table, so that was helpful.
And since I had space I just put in the extra pics of them dressed up, and Katie enjoying an episode of Spongebob from under the table. They also helped carry the backpacks to one of our trips to the garden. Since we were about to leave, they weren't as heavy as when we got there. No it didn't last too long, but longer then we thought they would last! 
Things are slowing down and we're just trying to figure out what to do. Since resources are limited, so is our ability to do things, but God is good and He knows we're doing the best we can. 

No comments: