Sunday, November 9, 2008

It Has Begun

Well the potty training has begun. But I must say that it has all initiated by Katie. Now that its finally starting to warm up, the naked baby phase is back, and "i wanna pee-pee on potty" is becoming a more common phrase in her vocabulary. She gets up first thing in the morning to pee, she's even asked to go when we are out-and-about. So I think Emily has been a very good teacher.
As noted, its finally getting warm. Still a cool breeze sometimes but over all we're bringin' out the shorts more and more. Nothing really too important to note. Just wanted to let you know we're still here. Schools almost out - sort of. They will be testing this coming week and though technically there's still 3 weeks left of school, most kids won't even bother going to school. There's really no reason, testing is done, no more learning - so why bother.
UPDATE: As I'm writing this blog I got interrupted for the second time for "pee-pee", but this time it wasn't pee-pee!!! YEA! Wouldn't it be great if we didn't have to buy diapers anymore. The money we would save!!! Funny how something like using the bathroom can make a parent so giddy! :P
Thanks for all your support, love, friendships and encouragement. I do want to ask for unspoken prayer. God knows.

1 comment:

Jescel said...

if we confess what we believe we shall receive.. those unspoken prayers are answered, just thank God now! :oD here, weather's pretty much the same, still warm. you just know that the climate changes a bit when Joe and I's allergies act up.. my, my! :oP Love you and miss you guys!