Wednesday, February 13, 2008

MY HERO

Are right guys I have finally become that HERO I've always wanted to be. Let me explain, as a boy and a man there is has always been in me, and I'm sure the rest of you, a desire to be a hero whether it be saving some hot girl from drug lords, or pushing that old lady out the way of a speeding car, or jumping in to a pool to save a drowning person; but yesterday I became a hero to my three and half year old daughter Emily and I  didn't have to get wet, shot at or beat up. All I had to do was give a hug when Emily said "Daddy you're my HERO!" 


When was the last time you told God he was your Hero? I can now tell you from Experience He's gonna love it.

Of course the hot girl has always been Holly. :)

2 comments:

Jescel said...

aw... this is so sweet. For some reason, it made me teary-eyed!

Joseph said...

hey kevin, nice post. we know holly's your "hot girl" but who are the "drug lords" you saved her from?
...the pharmacists at CVS? was she trying to SCORE some Benadryl, Pepto, or Benefiber...LOL, and needed your assistance? :OP