Thursday, November 29, 2007

Can I Get A Comment?

I don't know about the rest of you but I check my blog often to see if anyone has commented. It's like getting a personal letter in the mail. You're excited to see if any one is reading what you write. It's not that I'm writing about anything really that important, but I guess it's a confirmation that some one is reading it. Even if I'm just writing about getting peed on!!! :)

I guess if I expect comments, I should comment more myself. I do read everyone's blog - more often then most of you update them - but I guess even if is just a "hey, I hear ya" I should let you know.

I'm not really fishing for more comments (well, maybe), I just had an epiphany after Kevin noted that someone had commented on our last post (Fun with Paper). Which means I'm not the only one who gets excited when someone comments - so I figured most of you probably get a kick out of it too!

So that's my thought of the evening. Of course when I thought of this 3 hours ago it was a better thought, but with children, domestic duties and freelance work I'm just now getting around to this (at quarter to midnight). Hey, haven't even showered yet! And that's how most of my "blogs" never get past my head. By the time I get around to sitting down at the computer - the thought has left me and the clever words have faded into my almost non-existent memory. So while this post isn't as eloquent as my original thought I figured it worth the attempt.

BTW: Haven't heard a thing yet about SA. Pastor John said the end of the month - and I guess he's waiting till the end of the month - TOMORROW! Will keep you posted (no pun intended).

6 comments:

@heredes said...

hey, I hear ya!! ;)


Some Tips that help me create Blog Community...

--Comment on others posts
--Ask questions - creative and fun ones
--Include other people on your posts (photos, videos etc..)
--Post interesting and "unique" things
--Document everything ... people are actually interested in what you might think is boring ...



Anywho - I enjoy your blog - I read it on my iPhone in traffic - ;)

Big Sister said...

thanks!

Jescel said...

i hear ya, girl... but I just think of the blog as an outlet. I've got this blog linked to another site where most of my philippine friends are.. i get more comments there than here in blogspot. yeah.. it's good to hear people's thoughts about your blogs...it's encouraging, even if it's just one line.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya as well. ;-)
I know what you mean...it's nice to know that people are interested in what you're interested in.
I'll comment more often. ;-) I think your posts about the girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I took the Nerd Test...I got a 40! lol. I didn't know I was so nerdy!!

Oh who am I kidding...yes I did.

Anonymous said...

i know exactly how you feel! lol