Saturday, September 15, 2007

God is Good!!! (OF COURSE HE IS!)

Tomorrow Kevin and I will begin helping David and Vicky with the student ministry. Just making this decision has brought on many blessings from the Lord. (Getting a little naked here); one area is our finances. Things were getting very tight. I was getting a bit nervous, but continually reminded myself that God will provide. Even when writing the tithe check made things even scarier. But I know that God is a God of overflowing love and blessings and He would not allow us to wallow. So I just waited to see how He would provide. I'm getting more work (I had none for 3 months) and we can breath a little easier. God's provision. I take these blessings as a confirmation that we are doing God's will. That this is where we are to be at this time and place and that He can be trusted (of course!).

3 comments:

Joseph said...

so, how did it go? we wanna know the details.
PS: kevin really shook hillary's hand? ewwwwwww...he washed it right? :OP

@heredes said...

AMEN!!

Joseph said...

is heredes' "amen" -ing that I asked if Kevin washed his hand , or is the "amen"....in response to your post? LOL