Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Blast from the Past

Oh, you never know when those old pictures will find their way on the internet! While searching for SA pictures I came across these lovely photos from 2003. Enjoy!



Heredes & the future wife diggin' his new ride courtesy of his parents when he turned 21.


Heredes and David weren't always friends (JK). Chanti and Marcy are witness to the mayhem.


Daniel & Derwin pointing to the tip of Africa. Hey what happened to that mustache?


I've got you too Kristel!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy moley! lol. That's terrible!

Dave and Vicky said...

Wow.. how time flies.
Thank you so much for helping us last night. We love your family so much because you are true friends to us.

@heredes said...

What in the world !?!?!?! I'm talking to my agent !! I'm suing this blog !!!!

You have flipped your burger with the cheese on top - and it aint looking good mister!


Heheh -- ;)

Love you guys ... how time flies .. check out my blast from the past

Anonymous said...

lol..wow. those pics r old. every1 looks so young..time really does go by fast